Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relation’s issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, and compliance.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, vacation, PTO, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as canteen, transportation, or relocation service.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and 10-years of HR experience. Master’s a plus.
- Demonstrated and successful experience in working with the E.E.O.C., OSHA,
Worker’s Compensation, and other related regulatory groups.
- Skilled administrator in Employee Relations, Employment Law and Recruiting
- A minimum of five-years’ plant / production level experience in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- Strong people and communication skills (written and oral).
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office business application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), UltiPro
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits administration.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
2557 Florence Harllee Blvd
Florence, SC 29506
Fax to (843) 673-0762
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.